Print, Fabricate and Design Your Own Flag With Swirling Silks
For most custom banner and flag projects the right fabric for the job can make all the difference in the world. Yet, fabric choice can be one of the factors least considered when undertaking these projects. This is where the experience of Swirling Silks can help. Tell us your project requirements, applications, colors, etc. and we will know which fabric to recommend to best suit your project needs. Below is a partial list of the fabrics most commonly used in banner and flag applications along with the appropriate color charts where applicable.
Custom Or Screen Printed Flags Materials
- Nylon – VIEW COLORS
- Poly Duck
- Rigid Foams
- Coroplast Rigid Board
Custom Silk Flag Printing & Fabrication Methods
Below is a list of the most common custom printing and fabrication processes for modern silk flags, banners and large format imaging.
- Digital Dye: Can be printed direct or sublimated on various types of polyester fabrics
- Acid Dye: Full color permanent dye process with color penetration. Can be printed digital and screen print on nylon and some polyester fabrics
- Screen Printed flags: Traditional method where each color is forced through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee using pigment inks. We can screen print on white or colored fabrics using many specialty inks, including metallic inks and foils to produce quality screen printed flags.
- Offset Sublimation: Hi-res sublimation printing for large quantities
- Inkjet: Direct CMYK printing on vinyl and many other non-porous substrates
- Applique: Process of sewing layers of nylon fabric onto a background layer using a zig zag stitch creating a hand crafted look
- Embroidery: Commonly used for ornate and detailed dimensional color and lettering. Can be used to create patches for future application to another fabric or directly sewn onto a fabric or flag.
Premium-quality & High-durability Custom Flags
While we make almost every kind of flag and banner, we also serve customers who need extra-durable printed flags and banners that can stand up to intense sun exposure, harsh outdoor environments and wind. Examples include campus flags, amusement park flags, garden flags, city street banners and parking lot banners and flags. When you need high-quality outdoor flags and banners, Swirling Silks is here with lots of options.
Complete Printing & Display Solutions
From retractable banners and tabletop setups to giant wall graphics, streets of pole flags, hanging fabric banners, large portable graphic walls or complete exhibits.
Across our website you’ll see lots of projects for customers who care about how their brand is experienced indoors and out. We partner with organizations on both small and large-scale banner and display projects. We are a veteran team prepared to help you make display, exhibit and banner components for your interior and exterior brand environments.
Experience, Creativity and Resources
Much like fabric choice, matching printing processes to your project applications can dramatically impact vibrance, clarity and reflectivity. Tell us about your project, and we can help you achieve your goal across a wide range of environmental graphics. We bring extraordinary experience in a friendly team of designers, fabricators and printing pros. We’d love to hear about your project or place and share how we’ve partnered on similar projects for other organizations.
Make the right material choices for your display, banner and flag products.
From the first call,
We’re here to impress!